Sunday, August 10, 2008

Headed Back

Operation Laptop has come to a close.

It has been a fantastic experience. There are dozens of stories to tell. Far too many to relay right now at 1AM while typing on a Hungarian keyboard, anyway.

We got to wrap things up this evening with an all-together "closing ceremony." You could feel the energy and passion to spread God's Word as we closed out the conference with what happens to be my favorite worship song, "Mighty To Save." Simply put, it was plain awesome.

This has been a growing experience, no doubt. It has caused me to do a lot of thinking. I know I have benefited. I hope that a few missionaries benefited from our efforts as well.

I look forward to see what the Lord will do in the future. Maybe I'll get to do this again. Maybe not. Who knows? Next time He might be calling you.

2 comments:

David said...

See you soon Joel!

Roeshead said...

Hey Guys,

It was great having you with us and thanks so much for coming. I'm still hearing great thing about how God used you in encouraging and ministering to our missionaries.

God bless and keep in touch.